2XU Compression tights for running

Options
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for compression tights? I have read that a few swear by 2XU but I was interested to know other peoples opinions on this.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing these under other shorts or on their own? (Guys, don't do this. Please, only girls can wear compression shorts alone)

If you're wearing these as outer wear then you might want to get some name brand stuff. Otherwise it doesn't make a huge difference. Some of the better brands do seem to last longer but the $10 crap on sale seems to hold up pretty well and does the job.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Oh, I have a mixture of Under Armor and Nike compression shorts.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    I've got a closet full of 2XU gear (tri shorts & tops, compression tights, compression socks, running shorts, cycling gloves etc etc) I've always found they represent great value for the money (I'm a cheapskate and only buy stuff when it goes on sale).....but I suspect that people who have UA or Nike etc are equally happy with their gear.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I've used 2XU calf sleeves and much prefer Athletics8 to them. I would love to have Athletics8 shorts and pants too but they are expensive. I like the Skins shorts I bought for racing. Everything else is UA.
  • TravelBear87
    TravelBear87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey! Thanks everyone, I do plan on wearing them as outer wear however I will see how they look first :D

So after having a good luck I saw a pair of skins which were on sale, so I thought I'd give them a go. I'll save for the others. :)