Over 50 pounds to loose? Me too!

Options
Hello new friends. I need to loose 60 pounds. My goal is to loose this all before my 40th birthday next December. Anyone else out there looking to loose this much weight and need a buddy?

Replies

• JessicaBiggs223
    JessicaBiggs223 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 50 pounds as well, I would love to help you get there!
  • hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I am back to the point where that is about the number I need. 40-60 depending on which goal I look at
  • zoe_r11
    zoe_r11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using this app yesterday and so far love it! My goal is 50/60
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I just started. I'd like to lose 60 before 40, too, but that's 3 weeks away. Not gonna happen. But 20 before December is do-able. More would be good, but less likely.
  • ladiizel
    ladiizel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me!! I worked with this app before and was close to my goal weight then quit out of frustration. Needless to say I weigh more now than I did when I first downloaded the app in 2014. But I say, "Lets push each other!"
  • erynleigh
    erynleigh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have 100'pounds to lose. I used MFP a few years ago and had great success. I'd love to share my journey with others and cheer for you on yours. :)
  • shoeoptional
    shoeoptional Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I too have 100 pounds to lose.
  • s3rend1p1ty
    s3rend1p1ty Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I habe 50 lbs to lose and need friends!
    We can do it!
  • cmcip0810
    cmcip0810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 lbs to lose and hope I can do it this time. My birthday is tomorrow and I'll be 48... It is definitely harder as you get older.
  • chimesan
    chimesan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started on July 22.. I needed to lose 61lbs.. I have always worked on weight loss.. Get frustrated and regain everything back or even some extra..
    I thought of i do it now.. I can reach my optimum weight.. 20 days now since I started.. Lost 15lbs so far... I am following a low carb diet.. All i am avoiding is grains, sugar and sweets
  • MeenaKnows
    MeenaKnows Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I just downloaded the app. I am looking to shed 70 lbs. I am excited and jazzed and looking for support buddies.

Cheers!
  • SantasHelper911
    SantasHelper911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I lost 30lbs so far & have another 30lbs to go. Count me in too!
  • shalisa7
    shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose well over 50 llbs as well. The goal seems so far away but have to start somewhere x
  • jbrady574
    jbrady574 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey hi all we all share that goal ,be good to talk and support more feel free to add me I'm jim from Liverpool uk
  • nikkitimkitembo89
    nikkitimkitembo89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to loose 78lbs so far I have already lost 9Lbs with this app I would love to be a part of your support group and to everyone else sharing our struggles of loosing large amounts of weight who commented
  • vkr2q7
    vkr2q7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm working on losing about 60 lbs by next June after redownloading MFP for the 100th time. Feel free to add me! We can do this :)
  • paulaflynn35
    paulaflynn35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add
  • Gardengal1222
    Gardengal1222 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I too am pushing for 40 ish pounds. Add me too!
  • hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yeah I must lose too 30 lbs but I want to go step by step so my first goal is getting rid of the Holiday weight. Please add me
  • Brittany1417
    Brittany1417 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 lbs. My goal is to lose at least 45 by next May! Anyone feel free to add me :smile: It would be nice to have more support on here.