Weight loss and pcos

Options
Hello! I'm Natalie and I'm trying to loose weight. I have PCOS as well, and I joined this to see if there are any other women who have pcos. I'd like to learn what foods are ok and what to stay away from, best workout routines and how I can gain control of the insulin resistance that comes with it. I'm looking forward to hearing from y'all. Don't ever loose hope! If you can dream it you can achieve it!

Replies

• mindymelliff
    mindymelliff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS! Look onto Keto (low carb, high fat) diet. It is proven to help with insulin resistance plus many other pcos related symptoms. I have been on Keto for 1 week and lost 8 pounds. It works! I encourage you to research it.
  • pitbullcake
    pitbullcake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! I will for sure :smile:
  • mashalaqilahmed
    mashalaqilahmed Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have pcos too and have been on a low GI foods diet. But now I'm seriously looking into working out more since only watching what I eat helped to lose just a few kgs. I would love a support group where members could buck up each other on their pcos weight loss journey.
  • jbrady574
    jbrady574 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all we share same common interest be good to chat more for support ,I'm jim from Liverpool feel free to add if you wish