Just starting....again ;)

Options
Back after a long break from weight loss drama....looking for some new peeps to motivate me!!!
A little about me:
- Biggest goal is improved self esteem which I know comes from more than just weight, I'm working on it all.
- Positive vibes ONLY. I am working very hard to cut the negative out of my life.
- I'm a pretty rad person.
- I love food, I just need to work on my relationship with it cause it takes advantage of me. Especially cookies. LOL.

I am open to tips, tricks, notes and anything motivational!!!

Replies

• NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You will do well - you already have a great attitude!
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you on here. I'm trying to follow the same path as you. All great steps to make :) feel free to add me if you would like
  • nicoaltrain31
    nicoaltrain31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm new to this and looking for positive people !
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm also restarting again (you can read my profile) and would love to be friends! It is good to be surrounded by positive people and also have fun along the way :)
  • ladiizel
    ladiizel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add people but our stories are identical :smile:
  • AngieOrangy
    AngieOrangy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's great to have someone to interact with who's going through the beginning (all over again).
    I feel like the same key points you listed are the same reasons for myself as well. Adding you.
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes re-starting again. 50lb to lose. I'm a forward looking positive person. You've made a big decision to make the change so it's all good stories from now on. You look rad in your pic :) happy to be friends and share advice with everyone on here.
  • nomatron3000
    nomatron3000 Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hello! I am also a rad person. Let's motivate each other! And we can gang up on the cookies. They have taken advantage of us for the last time! Feel free to add me :)
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'll be in good company!!! Another restarter here..we've all made the first step and deciding to do something so we're on our way....WE GOT THIS!!!
  • GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too, would love some motivational friends!
  • KristyMichelle716
    KristyMichelle716 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It looks like you started a thread of fabulous people here! I'd be honored to jump on this love train, haha. I'm back after a hiatus myself and am going to really use the community here to stay on point and motivated this time around -- I was never really active in the forums or anything before. I'm ready for a change, however, a BIG one. Let's get at it!!!

Feel free to friend me up, any/everyone! :D
  • bowchiccawowwow
    bowchiccawowwow Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of great responses from beautiful people!!!! I've responded to the friend requests I got ....still trying to figure out how to properly use My Fitness Pal!!! Thank you all for the kindness and motivation. <3
  • akutozo
    akutozo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same thing here. I'm down 30lbs so far and have a goal to drop another 100. If you're looking for encouragement, I don't mind giving it if you can too!
  • philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A positive attitude is so important, and it looks like many of you already have it.
  • mommy3crazies
    mommy3crazies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well! Third times the charm, right? I had lost a lot of weight about 4 years ago and gained it all back plus some. I need to get healthy and fitting in pants would be great too lol. I'd love to add people and motivate as well as be motivated!