In need of friends

Options
2»

Replies

• TriciaFPal
    TriciaFPal Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. And all here looking for support. I've been 240 down to 140 and everywhere in between... and like a challenge! Plus my diary is open for ideas. Tomorrow is another great day!
  • kylalachappelle
    kylalachappelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me me
  • cheldct
    cheldct Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request pal. Let's kill da fat togethah! (Just like your username)
  • beggs02
    beggs02 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I completely understand where you're coming from.
  • killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im pretty pumped at all the people that have replied. This is just awesome. Glad to have so much support! Lets keep killin da fat! Lol
  • killindafat
    Options
    Bedg wrote: »
    Great post! I need some support too....but I can't figure out how to add friends!!!! Lol!

It took me a while to figure it out too. Just lick on someones username ans then it will pull up another page and then click on their picture and it will give you the option to add them as a friend.
  • GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends, feel free to add me!
  • Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • cleliajestrada
    cleliajestrada Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey every one. Im looking for some mfp friends! Ive been off and on the app for the past year. There have been times where ive done great and then there have been times where i have binge eaten myself into oblivion.

Im really looking for people to help motivate me and stay focused. Im a very competitive person so when i see other people do great it makes me want to better myself as well.

Im sick of eating like crap and feeling like crap. Ive been consistently gaining weight even though i work as a valet and run minimum 5 miles at my job per day. That basically means ive been eating like garbage. Since i eat like garbage, on my days off i never want to do anything but lay around and eat even more crap food.

My girlfriend wants to lose weight too but neither of us can stay on the task at hand. Im hoping if i can get myself started again then ill be able to help her too. Im ready to change my life, how i feel, and how i want to be.

Now whos willing to help me with that task? It would be greatly appreciated.

Either way im planning on killing da fat! It would just be nice to have some help along the way

Well. I'm not wonderful at strict dieting so I try to moderate what I do eat. And force myself an appl everyday along w Greek yogurt. I usually eat thsee 2 for lunch. Everyday I walk. And when I eat anything I moderate size. Size is key. And continue staying active as u are. I don't hit the gym. But rather I walk everywhere literally. I've lost 30 lbs to date. With walking. And make small changes each week. Replace juice fpr water. If I get sweet tooth I buy vita mm in zero. Zero cal and taste good aND has vitamins. All that sugar in juice will add pounds too. Limit alcohol, has sugar. Try to not have rice oftwn. If u do have brown. I do lots of tuna salads. It's quick and low cal. Hope this helped. Good luck. And u can add me if u want
  • killindafat
    Options
    Hey every one. Im looking for some mfp friends! Ive been off and on the app for the past year. There have been times where ive done great and then there have been times where i have binge eaten myself into oblivion.

Im really looking for people to help motivate me and stay focused. Im a very competitive person so when i see other people do great it makes me want to better myself as well.

Im sick of eating like crap and feeling like crap. Ive been consistently gaining weight even though i work as a valet and run minimum 5 miles at my job per day. That basically means ive been eating like garbage. Since i eat like garbage, on my days off i never want to do anything but lay around and eat even more crap food.

My girlfriend wants to lose weight too but neither of us can stay on the task at hand. Im hoping if i can get myself started again then ill be able to help her too. Im ready to change my life, how i feel, and how i want to be.

Now whos willing to help me with that task? It would be greatly appreciated.

Either way im planning on killing da fat! It would just be nice to have some help along the way

Well. I'm not wonderful at strict dieting so I try to moderate what I do eat. And force myself an appl everyday along w Greek yogurt. I usually eat thsee 2 for lunch. Everyday I walk. And when I eat anything I moderate size. Size is key. And continue staying active as u are. I don't hit the gym. But rather I walk everywhere literally. I've lost 30 lbs to date. With walking. And make small changes each week. Replace juice fpr water. If I get sweet tooth I buy vita mm in zero. Zero cal and taste good aND has vitamins. All that sugar in juice will add pounds too. Limit alcohol, has sugar. Try to not have rice oftwn. If u do have brown. I do lots of tuna salads. It's quick and low cal. Hope this helped. Good luck. And u can add me if u want

Definitely all good tips! My kryptonite is soda, pizza, chicken wings, and fried foods. I just love them. So basically im cutting them out of my food completely. If i slack a day or two while im at work and i forget to bring my lunch maybe ill get some chicken fingers but besides that i want to stay away from all of it. Ive tried this app quite a few times and always started out great but then eventually would break and have some pizza and then it was downhill from there.

Im actually thinking about making some califlower pizza if anyone has tried that. It is interesting to say the least. Im just excited to have so many people behind me now! This community is very open and accepting. More than i could have known.

So now the goal is eat meat, veggies, stay ~1900 calories trying to lose 2lb a week while being active valeting. If i feel as though i need more food i have no problem eating more as long as its healthy. Its been two-three days since i started on my healthy eating and so far i dont miss unhealthy food at all. Even tried something new in quinoa which wasnt bad! Actually having more of it today:)

All in all im ready to kill da fat!
  • NotThatDamselAnymore
    Options
    Add me❣
  • Pepsiduck
    Pepsiduck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I will help motivate you where I can. If you have any questions or need words of encouragement, you can certainly reach out.
  • VaidaBaltrunaite
    VaidaBaltrunaite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • killindafat
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I will help motivate you where I can. If you have any questions or need words of encouragement, you can certainly reach out.

Greatly appreciated. If i have any questions ill be bugging ya! Haha.

To everyone else...added!
  • bele2009
    bele2009 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You may add me as well. We can do this all together
  • TXthunderstorm
    TXthunderstorm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :D
  • Jellybeanz44
    Jellybeanz44 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please for the love of god and entertainment, watch the first episode of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schidt...the way you repeated "garbage" made me laugh thinking of that episode @killindafat