Saying Hi

Options
bry1749
bry1749 Posts: 11 Member
Hi, my name is Bryan. I figured my first post should be here. I am 24 years old and want to get back/surpass where I was before my shoulder surgery.

I plan on using this app to find out what I can improve in my diet and where I am making mistakes. I am almost 100% from a shoulder surgery in January that took way too long to recover from due to it freezing up and me losing almost all range of motion. So I am getting back to the gym about 6 days a week lifting. I recently started taking a TRX suspension class and was very surprised how difficult it was. All the ladies in the class made me look silly.

I'm going to try my best to get on the app every day and update as much as I can so I can stay accountable.

Replies

• philbanet
    philbanet Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Glad you are almost back to 100! :smile: People experienced in a class almost always make the new people look silly since they know what they are doing. Keep at it, and you will be that experienced person soon. :tongue:
    Good luck to you.
  • wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Good luck an welcome back! TRX is no joke, so theres no shame there! And advanced bodyweight training is gonna pay off HUGE down the road!
  • NotThatDamselAnymore
    Options
    If u want a friend u can always add me :)
  • x_xKarina
    x_xKarina Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you had to go through that surgery. But glad to hear you're getting back into the gym.

I'm looking for friends who know more about weight training and for some who I can support. :)