Snacks.

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Right, I have a bit of a problem! I normally have 3 light snacks throughout the day, i keep to under 100 calories each.

I try to vary my snacks as much as possibe so it doesnt get too boring! I have things like - yoghurts, crackers, fruit, cereal bars, smoothie, etc etc!

Now i am sick of eating the same things, and just fancy something totally difference but under 100 calories!

All suggestions are welcome! :bigsmile:

Thanks x

Replies

• swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    almost any fruit. Some you could even have two or more of.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    almost any fruit. Some you could even have two or more of.

Thanks! But I bored of the similar things all the time -__- this is why i head to the biscuits lmao!!
  • sillymesillyyou
    sillymesillyyou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have these snacks through the day:

Slice of gouda/edam
    Falafel
    Low cal crisps: e.g. skips, velvet crunch, quavers, pom bears, weight watchers crisps
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I think fruit are great snacks too, depending on your intake protein shakes are ok too if a little over 100 cals perhaps. I like to have carrots as snacks too.
    What you've already done, there's tons of different cereal bars and yogurts you can vary with fruit and a couple of carrots for instance.
    Table Water biscuits are also great.

Do you get tired of eating chocolate?

My favorite snack at the moment is the Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge bar @ 63 calories is a no brainer.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I have these snacks through the day:

Slice of gouda/edam
    Falafel
    Low cal crisps: e.g. skips, velvet crunch, quavers, pom bears, weight watchers crisps

Thanks, i dont reallly want to eat as many crisps if ya get me? whether there heathy or not, i NEED to cut down on crisps! If i had my way i would munch through like 20 packets of wotsits in a day! :laugh:
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I think fruit are great snacks too, depending on your intake protein shakes are ok too if a little over 100 cals perhaps. I like to have carrots as snacks too.
    What you've already done, there's tons of different cereal bars and yogurts you can vary with fruit and a couple of carrots for instance.

My favorite snack at the moment is the Alpen Light Chocolate & Fudge bar @ 63 calories is a no brainer.

Im defo going to try out them protein shakes sometime haha! :) oooooo i love carrrots! thanks! :D.. Id never get tired of eating chocolate!! Id eat it all day if it was healthy! :bigsmile: haha!

I will have to invest on some of those alpen light chocolate and fudge bars - they sound LUSH!
  • moodywench
    moodywench Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have found that marks and spencers now do really healthy snacks for under 150cals they have little cake bars, a lovely banana and honey cake, fruity bars, low calorie popcorn which is really nice and boots as well do loads of low cal snacks. sometimes i have carrot sticks with some low fat cream cheese which is quite nice.
    There are quite a lot of things on the market now, oh and marshmallows!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I have found that marks and spencers now do really healthy snacks for under 150cals they have little cake bars, a lovely banana and honey cake, fruity bars, low calorie popcorn which is really nice and boots as well do loads of low cal snacks. sometimes i have carrot sticks with some low fat cream cheese which is quite nice.
    There are quite a lot of things on the market now, oh and marshmallows!

I love marks and spencers foood! But i live like 50 miles away from the clostest one! It sucks :(..

I will have to have a browse in booots :smile:

Thankyouuu
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Im defo going to try out them protein shakes sometime haha! :) oooooo i love carrrots! thanks! :D.. Id never get tired of eating chocolate!! Id eat it all day if it was healthy! :bigsmile: haha!

I will have to invest on some of those alpen light chocolate and fudge bars - they sound LUSH!

Try them you won't regret it those bars are amazing!!! They taste awesome too.
    As long as it satisfies your hunger until the next meal you can pretty much snack anything... :)

Keep up the great work, you're almost there.
  • xSophia19
    Options

Try them you won't regret it those bars are amazing!!! They taste awesome too.
    As long as it satisfies your hunger until the next meal you can pretty much snack anything... :)

Keep up the great work, you're almost there.

Ok thankyou!!! :D
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    hoummous and veges
    or rice crackers and cottage cheese
    or almonds and dried apricots
  • xSophia19
    Options
    hoummous and veges
    or rice crackers and cottage cheese