Fitbit Sync w/MFP Issues

Options
Question. I have synced my devices. I can see my info on my Fitbit but WHY can't I see my steps and my exercise and calories burned on MFP? Do you have to log your exercise still on MFP even though you synced it to your Fitbit? How does the syncing work? What all does it do?

Replies

• Bruja924
    Bruja924 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your NOT alone. For some reason they are not on speaking terms (the actual apps) it is unclear on which end the glitch is. If you search "fitbit sync" on the forums, you will see various members having the same issue! :#
  • k8tjane
    k8tjane Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My Strava has also stopped syncing with MFP. I have noticed that this happened at the same time as MFP updated on my phone (25th July). Wonder if it's something to do with that update?
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Ok well glad it isn't just me. Oh well.
  • SylvieN42
    SylvieN42 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Same here and when I enter activities in MFP, fitbit picks it up and I have to delete it so that I don't have the activity twice on my fitbit. It's really agrevating MFP needs to do something.
  • Anabug81
    Anabug81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    yes me too.
  • MelissaHaseley
    MelissaHaseley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Make sure you delete old accounts. I found out that my fitbit wasn't syncing and there was no error message saying it was syncing to a separate account until I found my fitbit synced to an old MFP account automatically through Google. I had to revoke all access to everything, log out of both, sign back into both. and start the "Add device" process again. Then I was able to sign into the right accounts and sync.