Recruiting keto pals

Options
2»

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    lc63 wrote: »
    Hi guys, anyone doing keto have an open food diary? Really interested to see what a typical week looks like and see if its something that would be realistic for me

Mine's public. Recent increase in daily kcals due to change in focus, but the recent logging goes back to June, so there's everything from 1450 kcal/day, to the current 25-2700.
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    7 months Keto, 58lbs down, open diary :-) Nice simple food.
  • radonskies
    radonskies Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lost just over 50 pounds doing keto. It's the ONLY plan that works for me!
  • KoleKross
    KoleKross Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too please, i'd love to be part of a supportive Keto group. Especially since i still have so much to learn, i've been reading bout it for a few days now and i'd like to start within the next few days!
  • 604angela
    604angela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group.
  • KristyR7609
    KristyR7609 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started back yesterday. I had a loss of 18 lbs my last go round but fell off the wagon and put 10 back on. I have a very busy lifestyle with 5 kids and a husband. It's hard to take care of myself at times but I'm going to give it a go again.
  • sep27583
    sep27583 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'd luv to be apart of this group.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • formylover
    formylover Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! i sent a request to all of you.
    I'm on day 2. i hope it is going well for everyone.
  • sweetie0512
    sweetie0512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my second week on keto. Could you add me please
  • ahoard61
    ahoard61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 2 1/2 weeks in. I lost 10 lbs the first week but have not lost since. Could use help/support figuring out what I am doing wrong. Not sure how to use this Community yet but can you please add me?
  • ringo8582
    ringo8582 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Monday. I'm doing much better this time. The last time I tried to go low carb was in college and I only made it two days. I'm a total carbaholic. But even though it was a tad rough watching my kids and husband eat corn and potatoes the other day, I am nowhere near giving up this time!