What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Turkey-zucchini burgers, roasted zucchini, bean salad and sweet potato fries with chipotle mayo
  • truleecurious
    truleecurious Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken breast in teriyaki marinade, rice, and steamed sugar snap peas.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Meat loaf wrapped in bacon, with baked beans.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken and veggie pot pie
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Crumbed fish and salad, dipped in Hellmans mayo
    the only mayo that matters
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Tonight is left over meat sauce with shiritaki noodles, or left over crockpot chicken with potatoes and corn (or maybe just some fresh from moms garden tomatoes)
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making Falafel Spice Lentil Salad Sandwiches -- basically lentils and vegetables mixed with a spicy tahini dressing. I've never tried the recipe before, I'm looking forward to it.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Tonight I guess it'll be a protein shake gulped down on my way to take the cat to the vet's office. I adopted a Special Needs Kitty and she is a real challenge right now.
  • AigreDoux
    AigreDoux Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    flounder dredged in flour and sauteed in olive oil
    boiled baby yellow potatoes
    roasted brussels sprouts
  • HazyEyes93
    HazyEyes93 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chipotle seasoned steak and a huge teriyaki veggie stir fry with broccoli, peppers, onion, and corn. mmmm
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Herb marinated chicken, garlic gravy and spaghetti, topped with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes. Side salad so I don't eat two portions because YUM
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken thighs brushed with Heinz 57 Sauce. Probably green beans as the side dish.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    A slim slice of beef, salad greens 85 g, beans and rice 50 g, assorted veg 350 g total, corn bread, and little bits of olive oil and butter. 598 calories.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Pork chops and some sort of veg - not sure what, exactly. Probably some rum cake after.
  • EspressoDriven
    EspressoDriven Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just moved & have yet to pull out pots & pans, so my new find is the Bistro salad bowls from the market. 300-calories or less, $3 or less & quite tasty & filling, surprisingly. Oh, & tomato with fresh lemon. Mango and/or orange for late night snack. Bon appetit!
  • jvtchong
    jvtchong Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Stir fry Thai beef and veggies. I'm doing zucchini tomorrow though - going to make chilli-cheese stuffed zucchini boats. :)
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Chicken avocado salad. May eat it on some lettuce- depends on how hungry I am this evening.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Ranch and garlic seasoned pork chops with roasted potatoes and most likely green beans!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Homemade Cashew Chicken with rice.
  • mandaleen
    mandaleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Chicken and dumplings :smile: