faux banana-chocolate-crunch ice crem. YUM!

Options
Ok, so I read something the other day about frozen bananas and how yummy they are.
So today I did strength training for the first time in a while, and needed some potassium to prevent being so sore tomorrow, and this is what i came up with::

1 frozen banana
1 sugar free jello pudding (i used dark chocolate tuxedo --> Live Active kind)
2 tbsp fat free frozen whipped cream
1/8 cup rice krispies

mash banana. mix in jello, whipped cream, and 1/2 of rice krispies. mix until well blended. pop in the freezer for a few minutes (because all that mixing may "melt" it a little).
take out of the freezer, add the rest of the krispies to the top. ENJOY.

183 cals
12 fiber (no midnight munchies for me!)
4 fat
10 calcium
6 protein

Replies

• abbylove08
    Options
    Ok, so I read something the other day about frozen bananas and how yummy they are.
    So today I did strength training for the first time in a while, and needed some potassium to prevent being so sore tomorrow, and this is what i came up with::

1 frozen banana
    1 sugar free jello pudding (i used dark chocolate tuxedo --> Live Active kind)
    2 tbsp fat free frozen whipped cream
    1/8 cup rice krispies

mash banana. mix in jello, whipped cream, and 1/2 of rice krispies. mix until well blended. pop in the freezer for a few minutes (because all that mixing may "melt" it a little).
    take out of the freezer, add the rest of the krispies to the top. ENJOY.

183 cals
    12 fiber (no midnight munchies for me!)
    4 fat
    10 calcium
    6 protein
  • raramacher
    Options
    That sounds delicious! I am an ice cream junkie so any ideas to keep me off the stuff is much appreciated! Thanks again for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That does sound delish!
  • sna269
    sna269 Posts: 15
    Options
    Great Idea! I love the creativity, thank you!

:bigsmile: