Running out of calories ?

Options
Is anyone else running out of calories with barely eating ?
I drink a slim fast shake in the morning for breakfast. At work I have carrots and maybe some cheese for snack .. half a sandwich for lunch. And by dinner time I have no calories left.. any suggestions ?

Replies

• rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    1. Do you have reasonable calorie goals, or are you being unrealistically aggressive?

2. I manage all my food by planning my day the night before and pre-logging. I can see before I start the day just how I'll make it work. It's a lot easier to swap things around before you've consumed any food.
  • mandaleen
    mandaleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is your calorie goal for the day? That doesn't sound like enough to meet calorie goals.
  • alexialmann
    alexialmann Posts: 36 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What are your calorie goals for the day?

• dannierae93
    dannierae93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • mandaleen
    mandaleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What are the calorie counts for the individual meals? I'm wondering what kind of sandwich this is that is taking up 700+ calories for half? (I'm assuming 250 for slim fast, 250 for carrots and cheese?)
  • 87sid
    87sid Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I was eating at 1280, I would eat between 160-200 breakfasts, 330-400 lunch, 330-400 dinner and a 200 snack plus 100 or so for my coffee. I was full. But I've noticed depending on what you put on sandwiches, they can get up there in cals. And I ate high fat, so I feel like it helped keep me full.
  • 87sid
    87sid Posts: 67 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot the suggestion part. I don't do slim fast but assuming it's about 200 cals or so, a serving of baby carrots is 35, cheese 70-110. Bread is cal pricey imo, Turkey about 90 cals, cheese 110, mayo 90, mustard none. Idk, you should have quite a bit left unless your sandwich is killing your cals.
    ETA: I guess I still didn't suggest anything.