Back with a plan!

Options
The short version is, that I gained a lot, lost a lot, gained it back and then some. I've tried diet drinks, low carbs, low calories, very low calories (under my doctor's supervision), and here I am back at my heaviest. Back in 2012, I had a breakthrough, I lost 60lbs, with a lot of support and using My Fitness Pal faithfully and honestly. I kept it off until 2014, then slowly started creeping back, paying attention less, and after 2 years, I'm in trouble.
So here is the plan: 1. Balance. I can't live on salads and low carbs, if nothing else, I'm honestly tired of answering the questions. 2. Using a food journal. This app makes it really really easy. But if I'm at camp, or somewhere that I can't journal my food electronically, I'll write it down. 3. Exercise. My dogs will love me for it and it helps with the sagging skin (I know gross, but it's true!) 4. Good friends and a lot of support. I need you guys!! On my previous account I had a friend that logged in for 1500 days or so the last time I saw. That is just inspiring. I also had a friend that disappeared, came back, gave it her all, and lost around 100lbs. I'm ready to be that girl! And stay that girl!

Replies