MyFitnessPall dedicated user. Sports addict. Traying to loose 5kg without success

Options
I've been logging on MyFitnessPall over a month, I look over my nutrition before choose what I can eat in every meal I also do sports 5 days a week in addition I use the step counter Polar Flow to guaranty that on my rest day I do at least my step goal for the day. Even though I am dedicated person I don't loose weight, my goal is to loose only 5kg!

Replies

• mauranykanen534
    mauranykanen534 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been logging on MyFitnessPall over a month, I look over my nutrition before choose what I can eat in every meal I also do sports 5 days a week in addition I use the step counter Polar Flow to guaranty that on my rest day I do at least my step goal for the day. Even though I am dedicated person I don't loose weight, my goal is to loose only 5kg!

• CaptainJoy
    CaptainJoy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Nutrition and exercise are important for good health but knowing precisely how many CALORIES you consume vs how many you burn, then eating at a deficit, is the answer to successful weight loss. This is acomplished by weighing and measuring everything you consume.

Since you want to lose only 5kg, you must be a bit obsessive about measuring your food to get your correct calorie intake. See if your Polar Flow will sync to MFP then enable negative adjustments. It'll give you a more accurate estimate of your TDEE.

Getting your step goal on your rest day is irrelevant. A rest day is designed for rest so your muscles can repair themselves from the daily wear & tear they endure. Eating and drinking fewer calories than you expend on rest days will ensure you stay in a calorie deficit and help you lose that stubborn 5kg.