Intermittent Fasting?

Options
does anyone do this along with calorie restriction? I fast for 16 hours then eat between 12-8 only....

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Lots here use IF. For me it's a great way to stay within my calorie allotment.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    IF has helped me a lot. I'm always hungry later in the day so now I only way 2-10. I'm finally losing again.
  • louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don’t intermittently fast on purpose but I do find the days I do the results are amazing.

From a eating and hunger point of view on the days when I have to sit down and work at a computer all day. I seems to be constantly hungry and want to eat all my 1200 cals before 9.00am and really struggle all day.

On the days I skip breakfast head straight to the gym and don’t eat until about 1pm or 2pm, have a 500 cals meal and then don’t even want to look at food until the following morning. I do try and force myself to eat up to my 1200 on those days but I really struggle and find it difficult to even eat 800. I could very easy just have 500 cals on these days.
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    Options
    Wow Louise. It sounds like you are almost doing a combo of 5:2 and intermittent fasting.