Hello from KC

Options
I've been a member on MFP for a few months, but just started actually using it January 1st. I love reading the message boards and decided it was time to say "hello"! I'm 27 and from the KC area. I started putting on weight about 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my son and it's been packing on ever since! I'm determined to change some things in my life this year, starting with eating right and exercising! The support and recipe ideas from MFP will only make this process easier! I thank you all for that! :blushing:

Replies

• raramacher
    Options
    I've been a member on MFP for a few months, but just started actually using it January 1st. I love reading the message boards and decided it was time to say "hello"! I'm 27 and from the KC area. I started putting on weight about 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my son and it's been packing on ever since! I'm determined to change some things in my life this year, starting with eating right and exercising! The support and recipe ideas from MFP will only make this process easier! I thank you all for that! :blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! :flowerforyou:
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 28 from Wichita. Kind of nice to hear of someone that is actually close for a change. I have really enjoyed this site as well and have only been here for about a month. I love seeing recipe ideas, but I honestly have been cooking up a storm out of my Biggest Loser cook books. They are surprisingly delicious. Let me know if you ever need anything! Good luck!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • raramacher
    Options
    Thank you Laura for your kind words! I know all of us can do this if we stick together! :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and glad to have you! :flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary