Hi from Vermont

Options
Hi,

all the friends i have on MFP are not doing this anymore, and i find it hard to come here every day if nobody is encouraging me. Looking for people who would be willing to motivate me. I have been overweight all my life, i was teased as a kid. Well i am about to be 35 this year, and for the past year and a half i have been on MFP, and with it i have lost 27lbs. I would love to see it drop faster, but as long as i don't see my weight creep up i am happy. I have two wonderful boys, an amazing husband, and great step daughter and i would like to be around for them always. So if your willing to support me in my journey i am willing to support you. Through this journey maybe make some new friends, and see our goals and dreams acheived! :)
Sarah

Replies

• DawnyB1210
    DawnyB1210 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi There,

Welcome! I'm from VT too!!! Congrats on your weight loss and here's to continued success. Friend me and we can do this together. Where in VT are you? I'm from way down south near the Mass. border.
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on MFP every day, feel free to add me.
  • sbrouillet
    sbrouillet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm here every day as well!! ;o)
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me if you like. Trying to sort out my eating habits out! :)
  • christyp76
    christyp76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Vermonter! I am on here every day AND live in Vermont AND am 34 years old! :-) Feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • lunula76
    lunula76 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am in MA just below Brattleboro. I just turned 35 too and have a similar background to you as well.

Have a great day!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Not from VT, but Montreal and visit often enough (ALburg/Swanton/Isle LaMotte/Hero & Plattsburgh/Burlington)