Wedding 2017

Options
I'm getting married in Jamaica next year and I'm looking to lose 20 pounds and get in great shape for the big day! Any other brides to be looking to lose weight and tone for their wedding? Could really use some motivation and support :)

Replies

• nado650
    nado650 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not a bride but I am active on here and would love to help on your journey feel free to add me
  • Izzyd1979
    Izzyd1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just got engaged and I've pack on some pounds the past couple years - trying to loose about 30 pounds for a may 2017 wedding so I'm in!!
  • tarynbearyn
    tarynbearyn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    congrats to all!!! My wedding is in 2 months so just trying to lose that last five lbs! Finding it a bit hard with events like bridal shower/ bachelorette party, plus it is summer so bbqs etc are everywhere!
  • stambau2
    stambau2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me me! Getting married in Vermont in October and trying to drop like 15 more before alterations. Good luck! Feel free to add.
  • lennyfitz77
    lennyfitz77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! May 2017 and I'm trying to lose 30lbs by then. I'll add you!
  • BodyrockerUSA
    BodyrockerUSA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a September 2017 bride (just got engaged in April) and I'm looking to lose about 20-30 pounds. Add me if you like. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • bride28517
    bride28517 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm getting married next May & also trying to lose 20 more pounds, I've lost 6lbs so far. Feel free to add me & we can support each other
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My date is August 2017 need to be down 80 pounds. I'm praying on it
  • GobletofFlames
    GobletofFlames Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    It is not possible for people who are in relationships or getting married to lose weight because they spend all their time going on dates and eating with their partners. Also they get complacent because they figure they must be very good-looking if someone wants to be with them. If you want to lose weight, you should break up with your partner and focus on losing weight. Good luck!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    It is not possible for people who are in relationships or getting married to lose weight because they spend all their time going on dates and eating with their partners. Also they get complacent because they figure they must be very good-looking if someone wants to be with them. If you want to lose weight, you should break up with your partner and focus on losing weight. Good luck!

Aren't you a bundle of joy. You wear your bitterness on your sleeve.

• Kingofthesquirrels
    Kingofthesquirrels Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congrats all :) I just booked the venue for our big day (2018) so now am trying to lose around 3 stone to get back to the size I was when we met. Also want to make a healthy lifestyle change as I have just moved into my first house and started on the takeouts already. So yeah, any support would be great X
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Congrats! A destination wedding sounds like so much fun! I'm recently engaged but we haven't set a date yet. Feel free to add me!
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Oh, more brides! I am getting married October 2017 and so ready to kick butt!
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

You are an idiot. Girl Bye !

• Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sept 2017, add me :wink:
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 30-40 by May/June 2017 for wedding
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

tell that to the 30lbs i lost while getting ready to be married.
  • acassanova
    acassanova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am planning on getting married next year in April! I have 11-month-old twin girls and I am down 55 pounds so far!! And now I'm ready to lose more I am right now doing 21 day fix! I would love to support each other through this journey that would be so fun if anyone wants to add me to feel free I would love some new friends!!
  • spiritsattain
    spiritsattain Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    October 2017, add me too!