28 years old , 5ft 7" with 50lbs to lose - anyone in the sam

Options
Hi,

This is day 5 for me and touch wood I am finding it quite good and easy to follow. Alot easier than weight watchers, I would like to build up a little team of girlies (or blokes) who are in a similar age and similar amount of weight to lose.

There are lots of people on here who are doing brilliantly and their pics are brilliant but I would like to see who is out there just starting out and looking to lose around the same as me!

I am 5ft 7", I am looking to lose weight, look good and feel much fitter and would love to try and get to the point where exercise isnt a chore!

(Im am from the UK)

x x x

Replies

• shevyface
    shevyface Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi! I have similar goals to you. I have about 50 lbs to lose myself and I'm 5'6, 23 years old.
  • sasc278
    sasc278 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also 5'7", and hoping to lose at least 30lbs. Pretty much starting out here myself, even though the account is a bit older.

Just trying to break out of a massive rut at the moment.
  • Mrs_Hull
    Mrs_Hull Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 28, also, and have about 100 pounds to lose at 5'5". I joined on Saturday, so I'm in day 6. I have also done weight watchers(which I liked, but is too costly) and sparkpeople. I prefer MFP to sparkpeople because SP figures your calories on how much exercise you would like to do, rather than what you have actually done. MFP seems to make more sense in this regard. Or, maybe it is just because I need a darn good reason to get out of bed at 5:45 each morning to go to the gym! Anyway, I would love to buddy up. Feel free to add me, if you would like.
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You could say I'm just starting out again...I've been on this site since March, but I fell off the wagon about a month and a half ago and I've been trying really hard to get back on track since then. I'm worried it'll happen again, too - I'm having knee surgery tomorrow, which will render me unable to exercise for awhile. Negativity aside, I'm 21, 5'6", and could stand to lose 40-50 pounds. If I meet the requirements, feel free to add me. lol :)
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your messages and replies! I have added you all so hopefully we can all help eachother. I have started diets so many times but ended up jacking them in, I really want to stick to it. In 2 years time I will be 30 and I refuse to go into my 30's fat seeing as though I have spent most of my 20's unhappy with my weight!

X
  • RKORTON
    RKORTON Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' 7'' and want to loose 50 pounds. I keep trying but just never seem to get there. Hopefully this time I will. :smile: