75 pounds to lose and looking for friends!!!

Options

Replies

• nikkidj8404
    nikkidj8404 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    120 to lose add me I need accountability, motivation, and tips as well
  • tsquat
    tsquat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! New friends. Add me :)
  • jebr76
    jebr76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Love new friends. Add me - 47 of my 101 to lose gone.
  • acassanova
    acassanova Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I am a mom to 11-month-old twin girls, I am very committed and I am so motivated I am down 55 pounds and I have about 30+ more that I want to lose! Lets do this together! We can hold each other accountable and inspire each other!
  • SylvieN42
    SylvieN42 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have around 70 to lose. I'm on day 4 of being back on track , and I'm ready to go! Anyone is welcome to add me as well....I need all the help I can get.
  • caitieemae
    caitieemae Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love having motivating people surrounding me! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • yessie1987
    yessie1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat I'll add you where are all you beautiful people from ? Maybe if any of us are close we can work.out together
  • fontoniajff
    fontoniajff Posts: 15 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have 50lb to lose and I need motivation as well. Feel free to add me everyone
  • tahliahallitt
    tahliahallitt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 19lb so far......another 40lb to go! Support is vital to aid will power and determination. Feel free to add me
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Will add you! Started at over 100 to lose and still have about 60 or more lose!
  • Spankee61
    Spankee61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too everyone. I need to lose 75-100 pounds more. I have lost 170# over the past 2 years. I lost 95# before I had the Bariatric Sleeve in August 2015 and 75 more since then. We all need weight loss buddies to keep us motivated!
  • iManifestGoals
    iManifestGoals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to lose the same. I lost 20. Everyone thinks I'm preggo. Getting sick of it. Had 3 medical procedures back to back. I'm sick of explaining myself. :| Ugh.
  • TerrianaJones
    TerrianaJones Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I will add you I am 20, and being a big person always feels like it holding me back from being the person I want to be.i need to lose 125 pounds.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I have dropped 71 pounds in 5 months..still have a ways to go..anyone may add me..I'll do my best to provide some encouragement along the way!

b4hkc9ypmucj.jpg
  • champion818
    champion818 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me aswell I have 50 pounds to loose !!
  • LibFreeOrDie
    LibFreeOrDie Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yay! I have about the same amount to lose, definitely add me if you want to! I'm always up for a new accountabilibuddy. ☺️ (This goes for everyone!)
  • rachelvjean
    rachelvjean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey there I have over 100lbs to loose
    it is an uphill battle but I feel it's time anyone in Cananda?
  • foidie70
    foidie70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    28 pounds to loose add me
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 lbs! But need to lose another 50 at least. Add me if want