I need a "friend"nation for MOTIVATION!!!!

Options
fontoniajff
fontoniajff Posts: 15 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm on a path to losing 50 pounds and so far it's going good doing it solo but I need more friends to motivate me to work harder or as some say "put in work". Please feel free to add me. I'm pretty loyal to logging. Haven't missed a day yet. Hoping to keep it that way. I need to reach at least 150 by the end of October. I am currently at 180 and working my way down. My ultimate goal is to be at 125-130 lbs. so I need you guys to help me along the way.

*Im also vlogging on YouTube so if you're interested my username is Fontonia

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Nice! Congrats on your journey thus far. Rooting for you! I'll be sure to add you and subscribe to your Youtube channel!
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm restarting the journey after being injured/getting surgery. I'm 191.4 today and hope to be in the 150s by March. My ultimate goal is 140, but I'm not sure my body will maintain that. I'm going to add you and we can keep each other accountable!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the add! I need all the motivation I can get as well. Im at 200-201 right now (I shudder when I even think about it) and would like to be about 180 by october. Currently im just logging my food (staying within calories) and I get up every morning at 6 to do a workout. Im going to start adding in walks in the evening even though its still 100+ out where I live. Id like to get to 150 and see how I feel, then go from there. We can do it!
  • foidie70
    foidie70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bettybelle73
    bettybelle73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm going great guns now with c25k and weight loss so far of 9lb but scared I'll lose motivation!
  • GloriaE2016
    GloriaE2016 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there! We have similar stats, I weigh 154 right now with a goal weight of 125-130. I would love to lose the majority of it before my birthday in Oct.
  • Eresally
    Eresally Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me. I need motivation as well.
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.