40+lbs to lose need friends/ motivation

Options
I'm about to turn 22 on the 17th and I have 2 little girls. I'm at my heaviest SW:170 CW: 165lbs. I'm 4,11". I try to workout 4-5days a week at home. I'll workout for a good 2-3weeks and then I won't have motivation anymore and won't exercise for 1-2 weeks and have to start over again and again and again same with my eating. I try to watch my calories but then I bendge eat and it goes on for more than a day and then I get to the point were I say F-it I'll work out next week. I do have a gym membership but just don't seem to find the time to go with kids and work. I just need some motivation/ support.

Replies

• klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! I'd like to lose 30-40. Try to keep motivated! #fitmoms are the best!
    I have 2 girls too. :)
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    klemburg11 wrote: »
    I am the same way! I'd like to lose 30-40. Try to keep motivated! #fitmoms are the best!
    I have 2 girls too. :)

I'm trying it's just hard to keep motivated
  • klemburg11
    klemburg11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yes it is! There are many supportive people on here! Find a good group!! Feel free to add me!

• BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ok great thanks
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older but I can be here with motivation. I'm restarting after being injured and getting surgery. I'm 191.4 as of today, but my goal weight is somewhere in the 140s. I'm 5'4" and I just turned 37. I'll add you!!