How to get back on track after a bad week?

Options
Any tips and suggestions? Thanks.

Replies

• cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    like Nike says " Just do it" . Forget about the bad week and make sure the next thing in your mouth is healthy. To feel better drink a lot of water and veggies etc to kinda balance out the bad and get you back up to par :)
  • AprilNewton
    Options
    I look at it like this...If I am on my way to the beach and I get sidetracked or make a few wrong turns I would not just hang out and not find my way there. Get back on the path and to where you were headed before a few wrong turns. Good luck!
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Any tips and suggestions? Thanks.

We lose weight one choice at a time. Maybe starting with small goals and minor changes, and slowly progressing will work better?

You just have to set your mind to it and go for it, and let your friends and family push you along the way :flowerforyou:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I try to take it one choice at a time. Not one day, not one week, but one choice. When faced with a choice of what to eat or whether to exercise, I try to choose the healthier option. If I fail in that, I make sure it doesn't lead to more bad choices.

Sooooo, start now. The next choice you have, make a good one! :flowerforyou: You can do it!!
  • shevyface
    shevyface Posts: 46
    Options
    I know how you feel. I've not had the best week ever. Grr 4th of July foods. Today I'm just forgetting about all of that, I'm going to eat my rec amount of calories, drink a lot of water, and get my exercise in. If you dwell on the past, you're just going to get depressed and stay off the wagon. The important thing is to keep trying! Good luck to you!
  • jsoaper01
    jsoaper01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Its like being thrown from a horse. You gotta get back on and work hard.