Can you see any difference?

Options
So I created a post about not being able to see a difference. So here are some photos just over a month apart. I have lost 25lbs. Honestly can you see changes?
5aci0964xv6x.jpg
71e841t4gchi.jpg
smurwq9jtn8q.jpg

Thank You :smiley:

Replies

• fourtherecord
    fourtherecord Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The middle picture there is definitely a visible difference. Did you take any measurements?
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    yes I can.

What you have to understand is that 25lbs lost is a big deal even if you don't see a huge difference.

If you go from a size 16 to a 10 (that's what 25lbs did for me) that's when you are like holy crap.

Unfortunately the more you have to lose the less of a difference you see at first...

• z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I dont see a lot of changes.

The plastic bag is still in the corner. There is a new cable on the floor...
    Hm what else.. Yes a piece of paper!

Seriously though, I dont see any difference. It will take time before you can see a real change. I've lost .. what 9 kg now (ish) and I cant see it at all yet, but I feel it when I put my usual clothes on.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    There's small difference. But continue. With people who have a lot to lose, 25lbs may not be enough to see a significant difference.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Twenty-five pounds is great! Yes, I see a difference but more importantly your health is improving. The body takes a while to catch up (and so does the mind) so keep taking pictures and measurements and just be patient and consistent. Good job!
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    If I'm 100% honest, I do not see much of a difference :/ But what counts it that you ARE losing weight and on the road to a better life! Some people just struggle to show results faster that others, but you will get there! :)
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I really see it in the legs!
  • shellyae
    shellyae Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can see a slight difference. Are your clothes a little looser? Keep it up and you'll see a bigger difference soon.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You definitely look smaller overall. Keep up the good work!!
  • Mentali
    Mentali Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Mentali wrote: »
    I was very overweight when I started so my first progress picture is at 50 pounds - I would say you're suddenly going to see a difference at 35-40 pounds. That being said, there is a difference. Look at your legs and your sides, as well as your upper arms.

bm5AbpN.gif

what witchcraft is this??? can you teach me?

Haha I just made them roughly the same size and faded them together on http://ezgif.com/! Took a little tweaking but that's what I do to my own progress photos too ;)
  • reid027
    reid027 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, yes, I do see a difference. Great job. Keep it up. I bet you're feeling better too.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    For myself I can only tell a difference when I have clothes on. Undressed I think I still look the same.
  • KristyMichelle716
    KristyMichelle716 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yep, you are smaller all over. 25 lbs in a month is awesome!!! Get at it gurl!!!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, great job!
    Stomach is slimmer and legs look more toned!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I see a difference in your cleavage and on your right side where you are smallest. 25 pounds is a big deal! There's a thread on here somewhere that compares pounds lost to objects, like a cinder block, a tire, etc. Keep it up! Good job!

@Mentali I worship you and your skills.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    25 pounds=an average 2 year old!
  • thelastmelon97
    thelastmelon97 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I definitely can see a difference, especially with Mentali's GIF. I have a hard time noticing physical progress in myself as well, because I've been mostly losing in my chest and face, rather than really noticeable areas like my stomach or thighs. So likely the same thing is happening to you. Great job so far, by the way!