4 more pounds to go!! 33 lost so far. Anyone else near their

Options
I started on march 25th 2011 at 187 standing 5"8, and as of July 6th 2011 I weigh 153.8 .150 is my goal, and when I hit 150 I'm going shopping for new clothes a gift from my boyfriend! I also plan to mentor friends and become a personal trainer. Most people think that when you near your goal it gets harder but I say it should motivate you to work harder to reach that goal as quickly as you can. Good luck to everyone in this weight loss battle we can do it!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!. Great results.
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I only just started and it's slow going. You look WONDERFUL! Congrats!
  • steadyeddie2
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration. I started in March too. I'm a 5'8" man and initially want to get down from 195 to 175. I'm more than halfway there. Last time I checked I was at 182. Just 7 pounds to go. I will keep going, and you do too. You are so close! Congrats again.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I am less than 15lbs from my goal weight of 135.......I'm finding this last bit though to be the hardest to lose (but I think that is due to the amount I've lost already)....I'm not in any rush though, I'm happy with how far I've come so far so I just hope to be at goal weight by new years eve!
  • daniilosnit
    daniilosnit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks guys that made me feel good. WOW 7 pounds thats very close and its great that you pushed yourself from the 200 pounds it seems you had the wake up call great job and good luck! KANDEELOPEZ anything helps I had many pitfalls but I didnt let that stop me. I tried the gym that didnt help much, but it wasn't until I started doing interval jogging and walking that really started knocking the weight off the trick is to find an exercise or sport that you enjoy and then that's when itll really kick in for you i wish you the best!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    First you look great!!! Second, I have been 5-7 pounds away for ever now. I don't know why but my body is refusing to give up those last couple pounds! I have tried everything I can but it won't budge, all I know is I look and feel much better then I did 29 pounds ago so if these last ones continue to fight back I guess I am ok with that!

Again great job you are amazing!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Started Feb 19th and am .6 pounds from goal, so I'll probably hit goal late this week or early next week.
  • mgaither
    mgaither Posts: 115
    Options
    At 5 feet tall, I'm three pounds from my original goal of 108. I recently moved my goal down to 105, so now 6 pounds away.
    It's coming off, but slowly. Just have to stick with it. Unfortunately for my sweet tooth, there's not much margin for error in my calorie counts these days.

Good luck! I know you'll smash your goal in no time!
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    The last bit of my goals are very tough for me as I find myself starting to cheat a bit more. I am going to make it to 200 by the end of the month. Mark my words LOL!!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I am 5-7 pounds away from my goal, depending on the day. I have been here for several months now. I will get there eventually, but afterlosing 134 pounds, I'm OK with the plateau and I know what I need to do to make it happen. Luckily I workout like crazy because my eating habits have not been great this summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!