First NSV

Options
cheeksv
cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
Was out with friends and was worried how they would take my new dedication to weight loss. I never asked for nutritional info before but decided since we would be going out a lot this summer I better get used to it. I plucked up my courage and asked the waitress and although I got a few negative comments I made a better informed food choice and never regretted a bite :) small NSV but for my first one, I will take it.

Replies

• Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea i'm going to start doing that too! some ppl are rude :/
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Good for you. Well Done :smile:
  • Gottagetfit4me
    Gottagetfit4me Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You should be so proud of yourself. It is hard to make a healthy choice when people look at you like you are nuts. I believe it's because they are simply not aware and it's almost likely that they have to stop and think about what they are consuming which can be scary.
    For example this past holiday weekend I was eating a burger without the bun and a friend of mine who knows that I just started to focus on making healthy choices stated “can’t you just start that after the holiday weekend” all while she had a heaping plate of junk food. She they followed up with “I eat what I want and am proud to be a plump girl” . At that point I realized her comments were not about me but about herself. I took it in stride and said “it’s hard but so worth it!”.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!