Need some friends! trying to lose 100 + lbs

Options
I'm back on myfitnesspal, i was on here for a month before i moved and i lost track of my goals going through the stress of moving out of our house of 15 years into a small singlewide trailer. I've lost a lot of luxaries and a lot of things that used to comfort me,and I've re-dedicated myself to fighting to get my life back, and that ultimately starts with me. I'm currently 278lbs and not happy about it, I have no love life anymore because of how depressed I am with my own body, I have little friends, and I have anxiety about going out in public at all with how I look these days.

So, I'm determined to change my life for the better, and I am really excited to start my new life and new lifestyle habits. I'm 22 years old and I don't want to throw away my 20s because of the limitations I put on myself over my weight.

I would love to create a good support system and have people to bounce healthy recipes off of and help keep each other on track. I'm excited about this and I want people to share it with. So please feel free to add me as a friend and message me, I would love to talk to you! :)

Replies

• myconradfitnesspal
    Options
    Choosing your friends/connections and environment is an absolute must for success. The fact that you kicked off the thread this way is proof you will hit your goal. You got this!
  • NissaSmith
    NissaSmith Posts: 27 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sent you a request ^.^ I'm not always on my ish but I always log in. ♡