I need some support

Options
First, a little about myself: I'm 37, married, high school teacher, no kids. I'm a serial weight-loser. The most I've ever weighed is 204. The least (in this journey) is 155. I've done pretty well to get myself to where I enjoy being fit. Then disaster struck...

I was diagnosed with a labral tear in my right hip and was told to stop all impact activities. I had surgery to repair it 6 weeks ago and was finally cleared to begin the elliptical on Monday, so I figured that was a good restart point for me. I'm 191.4 as of today. I'd like to be somewhere in the 140s, however long that takes to happen.

Basically, I need some people to keep me accountable and give me some support. My husband is super skinny with a very high metabolism, and has no idea what it's like to be overweight, so it's hard to get some support from him, at least not the kind I need.

Feel free to add me, and we can do this together!

Replies

• MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I accepted your add! I love my elliptical, too! It has the same features yours does. I can't wait to use those features, but I'm stuck on zero resistance until I get a little bit stronger. :(
  • calomeni85
    calomeni85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good for you! So awesome and encouraging to see people get right back up. I'm trying to lose about 30-40 lbs and could also use some accountability and support. Count me in! Sending a friend request now. :)