Abs and calories?

Options
How do I count these? It doesn't appear to add them in the exercise section - not as calories, at least. I can't work it out, anyway, if it does.

Help?

Replies

• slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    How do I count these? It doesn't appear to add them in the exercise section - not as calories, at least. I can't work it out, anyway, if it does.

Help?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a specific exercise?
  • slieber
    Options
    Not really, just looking to know how to mark these down in terms of exercise - calories burned, for example.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I use calisthenics, home moderate effort under cardio.

:flowerforyou:
  • njadams
    Options
    i just do and know that i have burned extra........... like shoveling more freaking snow............ if i go over my daily.....maybe i have a few bonus calories..........
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I use calisthenics, home moderate effort under cardio.

:flowerforyou:

That's what I use also for a group of exercises that include stretching, leg lifts, and about a million crunches. I made it through the entire 20 minute tape today, YIPEE, doing every single crunch, no modifying, I've even moved up to adding a 5 pound weight to each leg. These are awesome weights I bought years ago. They have five slots in them and you can add one to five one-pound weights. Sometimes we really can only make an educated guess.
  • slieber
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I'll go with "calisthenics" then.

Congrats on making through the whole vid - I know how hard that can be!!