30 pounds to loose who wants to be friends

Options
Hello my name is Lisbeth I'm from Dominican Republic currently living in Miami I'm trying to loose 30 pounds, I have lost 35 and I'm trying to stay motivated! :)

Replies

• kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice. Congrats on the 35 lbs lost! I'd love to be friends. Just keep doing what you're doing and you will continue to be successful!
  • Spankee61
    Spankee61 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I want to lose 20-30 lbs. I have lost 50 so far
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOOO Congrats on the weight loss. Just remember how you feel after the first half of weight you lost and imagine the feeling when you finish the 2nd half. That's the way I look at it personally.
  • jenniebean310
    jenniebean310 Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    That's great! I too struggle to stay motivated. I origionally joined to loose weight after the birth of my 1st child. I have since went through bouts of inactivity on here and with my regime both from the birth of my 2nd & lack of friend support as they gave up. I've lost a total of 15lbs since I joined but truly have lost 22 in the past year. I'm looking to shed about 30 more lbs. give or take and would love to be friends with someone as motivated as I to smile when I walk across the mirror in the nude. I would love to be your friend!
  • tsquat
    tsquat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay lets do it!
  • gclemmer3509
    gclemmer3509 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! Add me!
  • RosslandMTBr
    RosslandMTBr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have lost 24 lbs and am looking to lose another 22 lbs and get fitter.