In 10 days

Options
kathy0224
kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
I've tried MFP before, but would give up after a week of losing only 2 pounds. All that work for only 2 pounds? I've been lurking & reading success stories & studying people's log until I was ready to lose weight. Now I'm ready. In the past 10 days I logged EVERYTHING I ate, and only went over calories once. I have not exercised, but I lost 2.9 pounds.

Next 10 days I still plan on logging my food, but will hopefully include some exercise into the mix. Hopefully, I'll have something good to report after these next 10 days! Would you mind telling me what you accomplished in the last 10 days?

Replies

• gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You only want to lose about 2lbs a week. If you lose to much weight in a week that can be unhealthy and counter productive.
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That's great! In the last 10 days I've been lifting more weights and really seeing results! It's ur process u know ur body and ur goals keep up the good work!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I joined Planet fitness and have been working out almost every day. I go late afternoon into the early evening, that's the time I typically meet my husband for a cocktail and we end up eating nachos or a bad food. So, in my mind..replacing that bad habit with working out should result in some great weight loss. Now I go straight home from the gym and eat at home. So far so good.. I have not weighed myself yet.. I will at the end of next week.
  • littleberriesinbarrie
    Options
    In the last 10 days i have done intense workouts 9 of the 10 days, logged everything I ate with 500 calorie deficit per day, plus about 3500 exercise calories over that time that I did not eat back, and the scale has gone down/up within a pound and today landed exactly where I was 10 days ago, so I would say pretty much 3 lbs is amazing! I am hoping for a loss once I am done my TOM. Don't give up. If the number on the scale bothers you, weigh in once every two weeks or even every month and go by how a particular pair of pants fits you or take your measurements (which can be a bit more variable than how the pants fit!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!