Rough year. Could use all the motivation I can get!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm Taylor! I recently had my son in January and am raising him on my own. During my pregnancy, due to some complications, I gained 82lbs! Since having him, I have lost 75lbs but I am no where near my weight goal. It seems hard to do while taking care of a little one but I am determined! I wish well to everyone on the path to becoming and staying healthy! Much love! ❤️

Replies

• gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Firstly, don't beat yourself up. You are doing absolutely amazing! Losing that much weight while taking care of children is not easy to do. My wife was actually in a similar situation as you are. I had to do all my workouts at home taking care of my son so you can easily do it. Try not to look at the overall goal and just look at the success you have had and just take it day by day.
  • taytasich
    taytasich Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Trying to take it day by day! And props to you for your hard work!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah you HAVE to take it day by day. Otherwise instead of feeling like your running a quarter mile, you feel like your having to run 800 miles. It can seem daunting and impossible. You should be so proud though for what you have accomplished!