Starting Over....again!

Options
Not new to MFP but looking to fully commit this time! So starting over with a new profile, name, outlook, the whole enchilada! Low fat of course! Looking for fun friends!

Replies

• crishcortsmom
    crishcortsmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Gurl... Starting over sounds too familiar. Ugh!! Rooting for you! :D
  • yeeerout88
    yeeerout88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    starting over too. This really helps... as soon as I got lazy and stopped writing everything down, my weight went back to where it was.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Also, I have found that it helps to either allow someone to access your daily food list or email your list to a good friend. It helps you remain accountable. No guilt from the friend when you screw up... just encouragement when you get lost.
  • Shar_ncfl
    Shar_ncfl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting over again too. Lost 50 lbs about 2 years ago on MFP. Same as above poster, thought I had this, stopped keeping track of what I was eating on a daily basis. Seemed OK for the first few months and I maintained the lose, but all of a sudden it seemed like no time I gained it all back and now starting over.
  • lilawenta
    lilawenta Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too! Working to lose the same weight for the third time but committed! Rooting for you!!!!
  • emmie130
    emmie130 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! Nice to know I'm not alone!!
  • MsLadyTAW
    MsLadyTAW Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The whole enchilada...I like that. Welcome back. I too did the same thing. Lost 40 and gained it back.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Losing my weight for the third time. Feel free to add me!
  • Luvmetheweighiam
    Luvmetheweighiam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is my third time...hope its a charm. You are not by yourself