Hello

Options
Hi, my name is Wendy and I am trying to make my health a priority.:bigsmile: I will be 41 this year and I am starting to feel old.:embarassed: I don't mean mentally, I just mean all those little aches and pains seem to be increasing, so I am back in WW and I have joined a 12 week fitness challenge at my gym. I love this site,:heart: the encouragement, meal and exercise tracking, and information is great. it is amazing the wealth of information available on the internet these days. There is also a web site called hungrygirl.com that has some great recipes. Good luck to everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:

90814.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• wmorris
    wmorris Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, my name is Wendy and I am trying to make my health a priority.:bigsmile: I will be 41 this year and I am starting to feel old.:embarassed: I don't mean mentally, I just mean all those little aches and pains seem to be increasing, so I am back in WW and I have joined a 12 week fitness challenge at my gym. I love this site,:heart: the encouragement, meal and exercise tracking, and information is great. it is amazing the wealth of information available on the internet these days. There is also a web site called hungrygirl.com that has some great recipes. Good luck to everyone!!!! :flowerforyou:

90814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy:flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:bigsmile:
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I also LOVE hungrygirl.com and visit there alot to get new ideas. I cook alot so Its really been an eye opener for me!!

You'll love it here! Welcome again!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • wmorris
    Options
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • wmorris
    Options
    Thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • wmorris
    Options
    Thank you!!:flowerforyou: