NEED SUPPORT WITH LOSING 100 POUNDS

Options
I really need support reaching my goal. I now weigh 285 and would like to weigh 170. I hope to achieve this goal in 1 year. I need Motivation and any tips anyone has to offer. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Started there myself and that is also my goal weight. I've been at this a lot longer than a year but don't really care as long as the scale continues on a downward trend and I get healthier. this change is for the rest of my life so I'm still eating all my favorite foods (just less) and moving more. You can add me if you wish.
  • crishcortsmom
    crishcortsmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Just wanted to mention that you might want to consider focusing on inches/dress sizes. Personally, I find weight management stresses me out. And of course stress levels can hinder your progress. I don't have the same goals, but I'd love to keep in touch. Add me. :)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'll help motivate you. Add me!
  • gregsbutler13
    gregsbutler13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Would love to help you stay motivated. I will say it now and you will see it a lot, but take one day at a time. It's so important to set small goals and work towards those goals rather then looking at the overall picture. So like your first goal, just say you want to lose 20lbs and stick to that. When you hit that goal just make another goal and keep going. You can do this!