Looking for friends and support!

Options
I'm looking for some wonderful people to add. I have lost 15 pounds already, but have another 5-10 to go to be at my ultimate goal weight! Would love to be able to help someone achieve their goals as well! After an injury where I was thrown my horse and my hand got caught in the reins and I was dragged, I was unable to be my active self. Finally a year and a half after that injury, I finally put my foot down after gaining 25 pounds. I made the big commitment to get back to my goal weight!
I also suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis since a young age. I understand how difficult it is to live day to day and accomplish goals when you have to deal with chronic pain all the time.
I have not let it get in my way. I became a Registered Massage Therapist. Trained for a bikini competition (never got to compete because of being thrown

Replies

• Forever_Country09
    Forever_Country09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some wonderful people to add. I have lost 15 pounds already, but have another 5-10 to go to be at my ultimate goal weight! Would love to be able to help someone achieve their goals as well! After an injury where I was thrown my horse and my hand got caught in the reins and I was dragged, I was unable to be my active self. Finally a year and a half after that injury, I finally put my foot down after gaining 25 pounds. I made the big commitment to get back to my goal weight!
    I also suffer from Rheumatoid arthritis since a young age. I understand how difficult it is to live day to day and accomplish goals when you have to deal with chronic pain all the time.
    I have not let it get in my way. I became a Registered Massage Therapist. Trained for a bikini competition (never got to compete because of being thrown

For some reason it cut off my whole paragraph!

I love a good challenge, and losing weight is a very rewarding one!
    I would love to help keep you accountable and be friends!

My start weight was 180
    My current weight is 162
    My goal weight is 155

Please feel free to add me!
    Thank you
  • mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Looks like we have a lot on in common! Our start and goal weights are very similar and I'm a licenced massage therapist. I have gone a head and added you! :)
  • foidie70
    foidie70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please