47 RN Sleeved with #100 to lose- need friends

Options
I am 47, live in TN and on a journey to lose weight. I have lost 49 pounds and have 100 more to go. I have recently had Bariatric surgery (3 weeks out). I'm looking for MFP friends. I'm a nurse and work 3 nights each week and I'm in school for my Masters full time. Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• anieves2014
    anieves2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 46, live in Philadelphia and on a journey to lose 100 pounds and at time feel like I am stalled. I had bariatric sleeve surgery May 2016 so I am still new on this journey. I used to be on my fitness pal before so I decided to update my account and start logging my food items so I can figure out why the weight loss is slowing down.
  • k_fausak
    k_fausak Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, live in Mississippi, and am almost 1 year out from VSG surgery. I've lost 101 pounds, add me if you want! I have 30 pounds left!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Have you found the group here?

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/637-gastric-bypass-vsg-lapband

Three weeks out you must still be on the soft diet. Stick with it and the loss will come.
  • kayde_smith
    kayde_smith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a nurse. I've had the sleeve and have 20 lbs to go. All while getting my Masters and volunteering for search and rescue, and planning my wedding. Never dull. Add me if you would like.
  • 88becks
    88becks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 46, live in Philadelphia and on a journey to lose 100 pounds and at time feel like I am stalled. I had bariatric sleeve surgery May 2016 so I am still new on this journey. I used to be on my fitness pal before so I decided to update my account and start logging my food items so I can figure out why the weight loss is slowing down.

Stalling is ok. Try not to look at the scale too often and try also to measure yourself. I had my sleeve in april this year so.... kinda on the same page here. I measure myself once a month or so. The scale drives me crazy some times.

Best of luck. Head up and keep on going. Its all worth it. Welcome to the loosers journey