I'm a Super Beginner! Tips/Advice/Inspiration?

Options
2»

Replies

• memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I love it when someone comes back to update their progress. Good for you!
  • dejberry
    dejberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone.

Not sure if anyone will read this post, but it's been a bit over 2 years since i first created this thread, and reading all of your responses is still absolutely so very encouraging.

It has taken longer than i would have liked, but since the day i posted here i have gone from 207 lbs to 155 lbs. Still some more pounds to lose, but i am on my way. Slowly but surely i will get there!

I definitely needed a bit of an energy boost today, and re-reading this thread was exactly what i needed. So thank you all, and i hope someone else like me will come across this thread and be just as inspired and encouraged as i was/am!

I was going to respond to the OP, but when I saw the date, I had to wonder who dredged up a 2 year old thread. I was hopeful it was you the OP'er providing an update, and so glad to see it is!!

:star: Congrats on your progress so far, and bigger congrats for not giving up and continuing with the journey!! Sometimes it's just about persistence, sucking it up through the tough times, readjusting goals that were missed, and rejoicing in the successes. :star:

Any chance you want to share what you did do to lose so far, and what worked for you to keep sticking with it? I'm sure your full story would be quite motivating to others!
  • linda45ll837h
    linda45ll837h Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    love this post encouraging words i have loss 25 since january and have 25 more to go. slow and steady but i will get there.Thanks everyone