75 pounds to lose and looking for friends!!!

Options

Replies

• KatieeM14
    KatieeM14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose around the same amount. Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose. Could be 100 lbs but I'm not really sure because I've never been smaller than 167. So you can add me! I've lost 20.4 so far!
  • MelMel1515
    MelMel1515 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose about 75lbs my self. So far I am down 10lbs, but still have long journey a head. I am always looking for more friends for support and motivation. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Feel free to add me. I am on MFP everyday and love the supportive community.
    I'm currently 218.9lbs, down from 222.7, with a goal of around 172. I'm 5"5 and 27yo.
    I've been at this for just under a month and am working towards reaching 199 by Christmas.
  • kairainey
    kairainey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've lost 40, still have 80 to go.
  • jordanschnabel7
    jordanschnabel7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 30lbs and I know how hard it is: I've started the "it's time to finally lose the weight" moment several times but weighing at my max today, I need to actually do it and not quit. Any one who needs support and is good at giving it; add me!
  • Marie91112
    Marie91112 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    acassanova wrote: »
    Anyone can add me too! I am a mom to 11-month-old twin girls, I am very committed and I am so motivated I am down 55 pounds and I have about 30+ more that I want to lose! Lets do this together! We can hold each other accountable and inspire each other!

twin mommy here too!

• abbilowman
    abbilowman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me and talk to me whenever you want! (Anyone can add me as well!)
  • kms151209
    kms151209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • hubbardcasey28
    hubbardcasey28 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just need somebody to yell at me and shame me when I eat... No but seriously I need to lose 45 lbs total. I lost 32 pounds last year and had added a lot of muscle, was working on doing a half marathon, when I injured my back. I gained 29 pounds back by April of this year but in the past few months I have managed to drop 5, I'm trying to do this more with diet than exercise so as not to injure myself again, but I'm having such trouble with carbs
  • blumenstockbj
    blumenstockbj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Please feel to add me. Joined in July and friend folder is still empty as still trying to figure out how to add. I'm of the older set 50+ and need to loose 80 pounds which is going really slow. Would love friends to keep me motivated.
  • PyzOrtiz1
    PyzOrtiz1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me here! No matter how hard I exercise I just keep gaining weight (even was working out 6 miles a day and that did nothing). I think I was in denial about my poor diet and I'm cracking down on myself right now. Anyway, feel free to add me and we can meet some goals together! You can do it!! :)
  • Amcluvsu
    Amcluvsu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me(: only need to lose 25 but I'm horrible at sticking to things.
  • dmfwilliams
    dmfwilliams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 60lbs to lose
  • jreeves36
    jreeves36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose....would love to have other friends along the way....basically doing it by myself with minimal support
  • Lunasash
    Lunasash Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 80 lbs to lose, and i am looking at some major life changes this year. I would like to have a weight loss buddy too. :-)
  • AriaLace
    AriaLace Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have another 55-65 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • ignaciorodriguez007
    Options
    I will do the same for you I'm new to this but everyone needs a good push
  • wfgteamtnt
    wfgteamtnt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 60lbs to lose, I'd like give motivation and get some support as well.