Can you see any difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• iManifestGoals
    iManifestGoals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You have a changes. Your stomach is smaller, flatter. The band around your shorts is less tight! Your legs are smaller. Your bra fits better. Look at your fingers they're smaller! Things that you wouldn't really notice? Are smaller. You have lost weight.

You ARE smaller. <3

YOU are amazing. Keep it up. Look how far you've come.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Love the before/after manip. Yes, it shows. Keep up the good work.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I can see a slight difference, and it's only been a month! Imagine what you're going to look like in 6 :smiley: I hope you don't mind me asking, but what causes that line/indent across the middle of your tummy? I've never seen this before.
  • magicpickles
    magicpickles Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I can see a slight difference, and it's only been a month! Imagine what you're going to look like in 6 :smiley: I hope you don't mind me asking, but what causes that line/indent across the middle of your tummy? I've never seen this before.

I have 1 or 2 or those lines. I think its body shape. If people have a similar body shape and are plus sized models, they probably get it photoshopped out. It looks like I have a few spare tires on my waist. Very sexy.
  • savithny
    savithny Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Sadly, we don't lose the weight where we want to, and often belly and butt fat is the last to go.
    Mine comes off my arms, chest, and neck first.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mentali wrote: »
    Mentali wrote: »
    I was very overweight when I started so my first progress picture is at 50 pounds - I would say you're suddenly going to see a difference at 35-40 pounds. That being said, there is a difference. Look at your legs and your sides, as well as your upper arms.

bm5AbpN.gif

what witchcraft is this??? can you teach me?

Haha I just made them roughly the same size and faded them together on http://ezgif.com/! Took a little tweaking but that's what I do to my own progress photos too ;)

Good tip! I didn't see a difference until you posted this.

Great job, OP.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 25 pounds lost! Job well done!

As for your question, I see a small difference. Since you started with more to lose, it will take awhile to see a significant difference. Just keep going to goal and you will be overjoyed with the results!
  • mrflipmode
    mrflipmode Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done !
    You can see a difference, keep up the good and be proud of wht you have achieved.
  • amwoods72
    amwoods72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome job - I see a little bit of a difference, but not much. I know how frustrating that is. I would LOVE to see a difference, but it seems to be taking forever. I also can't seem to lose more than 7 lbs :( My scale has been all over the place. Drives me crazy. Keep doing what you are doing. Baby steps. You will see bigger changes as time goes on. Do NOT let these responses cause you to give up. There is definitely something there, just probably not the huge difference you would like right now <3
  • Carriehelene
    Carriehelene Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I must be in the minority, but I see a big difference. I would ask you "how do you not see the difference?" Great job so far!!!