37 Lbs of Weight Loss and Still Going!

Options
2ivbk7t.jpg

I'm 5'6, 23 years old, and I've admittedly fallen off the wagon several times, yet I've always gotten back on it! I'm trying to be more active right now so I can reach my ultimate weight goal by January of 2012. I do a lot of walking, I purchased a stationary bike, which I'm trying to ride at least 30 minutes 3x a week, I'm counting calories, lifting weights (10 lbers right now and it's not bulking me up), and just started Insanity. P.S. Feel free to friend me, I think we all need all the support we can get, right?

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You're the same height as me, with the same starting weight, so please feel free to friend me!
    You have done so well so far, well done :smile:
  • teresak65
    teresak65 Posts: 3
    Options
    Your results are great, I have only been on the program a month but only lost 2 pounds so far so to hear your results are very motivational.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I have never seen 37 lbs make such a difference on someone but you are wearing it well!
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    Brilliant! You look so much younger and more defined! I'm 245 lbs right now and to get down to your weight would be heaven, so motivating!
  • shevyface
    shevyface Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi,
    You're the same height as me, with the same starting weight, so please feel free to friend me!
    You have done so well so far, well done :smile:

Awesome! Good luck to you, it looks like you're doing great :)
  • shevyface
    Options
    Your results are great, I have only been on the program a month but only lost 2 pounds so far so to hear your results are very motivational.

Stick with it, you'll see results! Glad I could help in any way. Good luck to you!
  • shevyface
    Options
    Brilliant! You look so much younger and more defined! I'm 245 lbs right now and to get down to your weight would be heaven, so motivating!

Good luck to you, you'll get there! You just have to stick with it, that's what I've learned. It's a lifestyle change, so it's hard but my personal motto right now has been "Move it or DONT lose It!" LOL
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats with all the weight loss and the self motivation. I just started insanity as well. It may be kicking my butt, but I really like it. As for falling off the wagon, we all do from time to time. At least I know I do. Keep up the great work:smile:
  • mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We're almost the same height. I'm 5'5.5. I can really tell the difference in your face. You look so much younger too! I've fallen on and off as well. Right now, I really need to overhaul my eating.

Sent you a Friend Request.
  • pattyo50
    pattyo50 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job; keep up the good work. I look in this forum for inspiration and you definitely give me hope. God bless you.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WELL CONGRATS! YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!