Peanut butter

Options
2»

Replies

• jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I love Smuckers Natural Creamy. Just peanuts and a little salt. It's SOOOOO good. I alternate between that and Sunbutter. I love either in chocolate rice cakes...and I eat about a tbsp of PB on my celery or apple slices.
  • jnmrie
    jnmrie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Jif. I grab a spoon, dig in, weigh it and eat it. This morning I had 35 grams on toast.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I use PB2 sometimes and I'm totally hooked on Better-N-Peanut Butter <--- a lot of people don't like that because it's really sweet but I love it. 100 Calories in 2 tablespoons and 1.5g of fat. I also love the single serving packages of Barney's Almond Butter... just enough at 90 calories.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    I like to make my own nut butters - no extra added to the nuts except I will toast them first.

I use PB2 on occasion too - just stay CLEAR of Walden Farms 'peanut butter'...that stuff will
    make you want to cut your tongue out!

Yeah... this stuff is nasty!
  • powered85
    powered85 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Kirkland Natural PB. Buy in bulk at costco, no sugar/salt/etc added. Just peanuts.
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I love Smuckers Natural Creamy. Just peanuts and a little salt. It's SOOOOO good. I alternate between that and Sunbutter. I love either in chocolate rice cakes...and I eat about a tbsp of PB on my celery or apple slices.

This, except for the rice cakes :s .
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I love to slice my apples and spread peanut butter on them like a cookie. Sometimes I add honey or chocolate chips. Perfect snack!!! Haven't added granola but it's on my to try list.
  • dancing_daisy
    dancing_daisy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have 25g of no added sugar Sunpat with a sliced apple most days. Really good combo! Comes in at just under 200 calories
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    BABetter1 wrote: »

This, except for the rice cakes :s .

Lol The Quaker chocolate crunch rice cakes are pretty good. Made with brown rice. Only 60 calories. They are nice and crunchy. Helps with my chocolate cravings when I don't have my Ghirardelli squares.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    earth balance coconut and peanut butter (smooth) spread. there's just something about that peanut butter and coconut flavor together that tastes amazing. I have 1TBS on 1 slice of ezekial 4:9 sprouted bread with my breakfast (1 whole egg, 3 egg whites and some avocado)
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I really like whipped PB, I prefer the fluffier consistency and you get a bit more for your calories (by volume if not weight, at least).