Looking for some more friends for support :)

Options
Hi everyone! I've been using MFP for a while, and whilst my friends that I have are AMAZING, there are loads who have since stopped using the app, and I'm still very much in need of some support! I have a tendency to be a lazy sod!

I have about twenty pounds that I'm trying to lose, and currently working my way through Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred. I think I'm nice and friendly :) I have five doggies that I walk loads and love walking. Trying to convince myself I like diet and exercise too!

Replies

• Madley_02
    Madley_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have around 20lbs left to loose as well, i was doing so well with friends to keep me motivated, and then slowly but surely they've fallen off the wagon and I'm now plodding along on my own :(
    feel free to add me (any others that read this too) and hopefully seeing more active people on my profile it will spur me on a bit :)
  • sarahnyy051
    sarahnyy051 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! That sounds great :) I'm definitely the kind of person who needs some accountability sometimes so we can do this!
  • Madley_02
    Madley_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    And your doing 30 day shred which Is my go to workout (mostly because it's free on YouTube) but also because it's a quick way to fit it into the day, I work early mornings/late nights so spending hours at the gym isn't realistic for me ... Even though I wish it was
  • sarahnyy051
    Options
    I love Jillian! But also hate her haha
  • caroledmisten3
    caroledmisten3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is there room for anymore? I really need some accountability. I need to lose at least 40 lbs. I'm over 40 and it just gets harder the older I get.
  • sarahnyy051
    Options
    Lots of room :) I will add you! We can do it!