Anyone guy or girl in the Riverside, Ca area??

Options
I'm hoping to find some new health conscious people to hang out with. Someone who could be a work out buddy or just supportive. I have a Crunch gym membership and a Hangar 18 membership with one free guest pass. I like walking and hiking and swimming. Tons of stuff lol. So hopefully people are out there :D

Replies

• BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    nobody?? :(
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You know us in the IE.. we like to be large and in charge! Fitness is as joke! lol

I am from San Bernardino. I go to 24 hour fitness.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    NO! Someone asks me that once a day up in here. Thank you for making a thread about it so I can clear that up. NO!
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Oh I know it lol. I see the people in this town. 24 hr fitness is freaking expensive haha Im a cheapy.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Come on there's gotta be more people. Where are you???? lol
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    24 hour fitness is expensive.. I am just too lazy too look around and I work right next to one. I am fat for a reason, I am much too lazy to motivate myself, so I take a lot of classes there.
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Well classes are always fun. If 24 hr fitness were more reasonable I would totally join and be the freak working out at 2 am lol. My gym closes at 11 pm
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    I really want a work out buddy/ friend :(
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Nope. But I am in the OC/L.A. area. i can't go to the gym with you, but I can offer you support :)
  • BunnyBabyDoll
    Options
    Better than nothing lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I am in the Hemet area, but I can support.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    This is an old thread but I'm in riverside!