I'm here to help motivate you

Options
I'm here to motivate those in need. If you need to lose weight I will help you. I'm currently down 35lbs with 15 to go. I'm an unstoppable beast. Motivation is my forte. Consistency is my best friend. Together we can achieve our dream bodies and encourage each other to do our best. Happy Logging!
XoXoXo -Melissa-

Replies

• neashajr041314
    neashajr041314 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 164lbs and 5'2.. Im wanting to lose atleast 30lbs.. Tips, motivation and wat foods to eat will be great!
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 67.2kg trying to lose about one stone! All motivation gratefully received!
  • kjw526
    kjw526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi . I'm new 46 years old and weighed in at 74 and want to get to 64 . Struggling as active gym user weights and walk up mount 2 x week need to hind a way to lose weight and still have enough energy to train in gym and exercise . Any advise welcome
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm here to motivate those in need. If you need to lose weight I will help you. I'm currently down 35lbs with 15 to go. I'm an unstoppable beast. Motivation is my forte. Consistency is my best friend. Together we can achieve our dream bodies and encourage each other to do our best. Happy Logging!
    XoXoXo -Melissa-

i need help. send me a message when you have time.
  • FitnesswithMeliss
    FitnesswithMeliss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Added you
  • taytasich
    taytasich Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Need help with belly fat after having a baby. Any ideas? Conventional ab workouts don't seem to be working.
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im 47, 5'3 1/2", 200.2 lbs, need help with motivation, I got it back but I have to be consistent with being motivated.
  • lionevolution01
    lionevolution01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Guys just remember that it took you a while to get fat. Don't expect to get slim quickly. It does take time. Stay consistent my friends.