Hola, i'm finally committing!

Options
I found this website just after the new year and started to record my food diary. I have been keeping tract for 2 weeks and already seeing results. Lost 6 pounds at start of week 3. Hope I can keep it going. Also coaxed others at work to join in to hold me accountable. Here's to week 3, hip, hip, hurray!
Thriver.

Replies

• hersarah
    Options
    I found this website just after the new year and started to record my food diary. I have been keeping tract for 2 weeks and already seeing results. Lost 6 pounds at start of week 3. Hope I can keep it going. Also coaxed others at work to join in to hold me accountable. Here's to week 3, hip, hip, hurray!
    Thriver.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyy week three! You are off to a great start!:drinker: Good for you! And welcome to mfp - it's a great place to get healthy!:wink:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome we are glad to have you! :flowerforyou: Aren't we devious I am recruiting the ladies at work too! I figure if they are all watching their calories they will bring in healthy stuff when we have a pot luck.:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • nanasha
    Options
    WELCOME ME TRACKING WHAT I EAT HAS HELPED ME ALOT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • BBCoachKel72
    BBCoachKel72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome and way to go on your weight loss so far...YEAH!!!!! :drinker:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Thriver.

muy Bien...hasta luego...
  • lovejoy_nr
    lovejoy_nr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    wow. keep up the great work. this was the last thing i wanted to do, keep a food journal, but i'm doing it. i see where i can make some changes too.

best to you.