Support from people needing to losing 100lbs+

Options
Im 37 year old mum to a 2 year old, been studying to get into teaching. Been overweight for 20 years managed to lose 3 stone 4 years ago but redundancy spiralled me to go up to 19st10. A lot of supportive friends but they are either ideal weight, slimming world or only needing to lose st. Could do with supportive peeps who understand dealing with hunger pangs, reducing portions, binge eating moments due to low moods. Doesnt matter where in the world. Good luck all.

Replies

• derbycitycat
    derbycitycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! A great group to join is 100 + pounds with NO surgery. Lots of supportive people with no judging.
  • pinkypanda6
    pinkypanda6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done you. I hope you do well. X
  • aurora184
    aurora184 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also trying to lose 100+ lbs. Feel free to add me. I know all about eating binges on grumpy days and when I'm stressed out LOL.
  • ann4bc1
    ann4bc1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose 64 pounds. I'm 62 next month and have lost 34 so far. Don't lose hope, add me as a friend and I'll cheer you on!!
  • toesinarow
    toesinarow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I never thought it would get to this stage but I guess that's where I'm at to! Please add me. Desperately in need of support and happy to give it!
  • rugbyishy
    rugbyishy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, tried this before for charity but life was so very very different to now. Injuries, being mum, lifestyle so v different and redundancy meant I stopped the gym, healthy foods and gave up.