Need active, motivating friends

Options
I did this before, and I know what I need to do, but I really could use some friends.

About 6 years ago (OMG, has it been that long?!?!) I had to change jobs. My 45 bike ride to work turned into a 1.5 hour drive (each way!!)... I didn't deal with the schedule change very well and I packed on about 80 lbs. Prior to that I had lost 55 lbs with MFP, and I was extremely active, biking to work, running regularly, sports, etc. I had maintained a healthy weight and life style for a number of years, but this schedule change completely threw me off track.

My daughter is getting married in a year, and I would like to be able to lose at least 40 lbs before then. I have already lost almost 20 on my own, so that would put me only 20 lbs above where I was before. I think that's reasonable, but I remember how encouraging this community can be, so I'm hoping that will help me out. I have tried coming back before, but wound up leaving again. This time I plan to stay, and I need some friends!!

Replies

• evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. 20 lbs is doable.....and congrats on your daughters upcoming wedding!
  • jgibson6281
    jgibson6281 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for active and motivators friends?! Here I am! Let's lose weight and burn calories together jgibson6281
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Add me!!