Losing 10lbs, Toning, Accountability, military wives, Anyone?

Options
HuskyRetrieverLover
HuskyRetrieverLover Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey! I'm new to all this community stuff. My husbands currently deployed & I would looooove to lose the extra 10lbs and get tone. If your looking for someone to be accountable with and you are serious about it! Let me know. MilitaryOne Source also does wellness counseling for free. That's my new motivational bud but I would love to connect to someone on accountability and just normal girl stuff. Let's get real, laying off the chocolates is hard! :)

Replies

• JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    It looks like we have similar goals - I'm aiming for about 10lb and increasing muscle mass. Not a military wife but would be interested in chatting about girl stuff too
  • HuskyRetrieverLover
    Options
    Awesome! I'll send you a message. I'm still learning this whole app thing. :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I'm still not very familiar with the app either... Used to only ever use the web version! Let's do it girl ;)
  • lauraemily84
    lauraemily84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have just lost 13lb and want to now tone up more, my legs and arms are getting there - my tummy is a different thing though! X
  • Erieo
    Erieo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mom of two kids here. I lost about 11 lbs so far, and have 10 more to go. Switched here from Loseit because it was so laggy and slow. So far loving Myfitnesspal so much better. Last 10 lbs is hard, accountability could definitely help. Add me!