What did you eat today?

Options
For Breakfast I had:

1.5 egg (with yoke) scrambled with bell peppers and onions, a tbsp of grated cheese, and some hot sauce.

Lunch:

1/2 pinto beans
1/4 cup cheese

Dinner:

homemade - miracle hamburger stroganoff
Mashed potatoes
mixed vegtables

Snacks:

Mixed fruit (canned) with a half a banana sliced and mixed in

2 peices of toast with jelly

1 banana

I have 81 extra calories, 49 extra carbs, in the hole 13 fats, and in the hole 26 protien o_0

Replies

• xenanoo
    xenanoo Posts: 69
    Options
    For Breakfast I had:

1.5 egg (with yoke) scrambled with bell peppers and onions, a tbsp of grated cheese, and some hot sauce.

Lunch:

1/2 pinto beans
    1/4 cup cheese

Dinner:

homemade - miracle hamburger stroganoff
    Mashed potatoes
    mixed vegtables

Snacks:

Mixed fruit (canned) with a half a banana sliced and mixed in

2 peices of toast with jelly

1 banana

I have 81 extra calories, 49 extra carbs, in the hole 13 fats, and in the hole 26 protien o_0
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    half avocado - fresh

2 eggs scrambled w/ .25 cup shredded cheese.

Lunch:
    Betty Crocker- Hamburger Helper - Cheeseburger Mac- Wholesome Classics , 0.5 cup

Dinner:
    Progresso - Chicken Noodle Soup, 1 cup (at 2 different times this evening. Had to work late)

Snacks: (throughout day)
    Tangerines, (mandarin oranges) - Raw, 1 small (2-1/4" dia)

HomeMade Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies - w/ splenda - Char - Single batch - 40 Chocolate Chip Cookies, 2 cookies

Keebler - 100 Calorie Right Bites Mini Fudge Stripes, 21 g

Remaining:
    383 (calories)
    10 (carbs) ***** I should mention here that I only allow myself 103 carbs per day *****
    -23 (fats)
    149 (protein)
    10 (fiber)
    71 (iron)

7 glasses of water. :tongue:
  • xenanoo
    Options
    You have no idea how jealous I am of your avocado =p I wannnnnt it xD
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am from California and grew up having avocados at my fingertips! Living in North Carolina now I have to PAY for them, and they are rather pricey too. I don't usually buy them because they are so pricey, but my fiance knows how much I love them and picks one or two up for me every now and then. And since I am the only one in the house who likes them, I get them ALL to MYSELF!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • xenanoo
    Options
    Your so lucky =D We lived in California for about 2 years... which is when i discovered the beautiful green yummy... fruit? (lol) and now we live somewhere else, and they are REALLY expensive. In fact we have been here over a year now, and i still havent gotten one... that must change on pay day =p